Product Features
- Modern stackable wine cube in "X" shape holds 24 bottles
- Made of solid and composite woods with Deep Espresso finish
- Mix and match with coordinating Slot and Removable Rack cubes
- Ready to assemble with included tools
- Measures 20 inches wide by 10 inches deep by 20 inches high
Customer Reviews
Winsome Wood Kingston "X"-Design Wine Storage Cube
" This wood is cheap, I would put it at a level above balsa wood. I thought it was going to break while being put together. The wood plugs are too small for the screw holes and they fell out. There was a gouge right through the finish on one side but we managed to hide it. Still considering returning it." by ckornutiak
" I ordered two units of the Winsome Wood Kingston "X" Design. I assembled the first one without any problem. It looked just as I expected. Works great for the space I have. The second came with a defective part. The insters that make the "X" in the middle were cut wrong so they don't fit in the cube. I sent a fax two weeks ago (per the manufacturer's requirement) asking for replacement inserts. To date, I have not heard back from anyone. It is a shame because the unit looks fine." by A.Perez


No comments:
Post a Comment